Autorouters have been around for decades, and the SimplifyDA autorouters are the next step in the evolution. The SimplifyDA autorouters combine the best features from grid less and shape based routers with smarter algorithms to produce a genuinely desirable and more productive topology autorouter.
A state of the art autorouter provides hand-routing like results in a stand-alone application which interfaces with most major EDA vendors.
- True multi-layer or single layer routing
- Global path guided routing
- Hierarchical DRC rules
- Unassigned net routing (mixed with assigned nets)
- Diff-pair routing
- Region-based rules
An automated process for defining and testing electrical requirements of net routing.
- Flow groups and paths can be:
any number of times for best results
- Define flow groups by selecting nets
- Add or remove nets to a group flow
- Editable flow paths
- Fast topology routing
- Perform feasibility studies
- Perform layer requirement evaluations
- BGA breakouts
- Perform pin swaps for best routability
- Perform multiple “what-if” scenarios
- Equal-Resident Traces Effectively Estimate Routing Costs
- Co-Design PCB and Package designs
- Use in conjunction with SimplifyPKG to define pin assignments for package designs.
A cutting edge autorouter provides the designer with the flexibility to perform feasibility studies and pin assignments in package design.
- IC Package routing
- Flip-Chip routing
- Wirebond routing
- Routing layer estimation
- Pin-out assignment
- Fast routes for analysis/simulation
- Packaging creation
- Bundle planning
- Routing for net assignment
- Pin assignment optimization for multi-die packaging
Flat Panel Design (FPD)
Circuit design environment covering each design phase from simulation, layout design and LVS verification.
- Design and verification environment integrating circuit input, simulation execution control and waveform measurement
- Array structure definition function corresponding to FPD circuit configuration
- Parametric definition function of the parasitic wiring effect model and back annotation I / F
- User I / F corresponding to shortcut keys and handwritten command input
Simplify Design Automation, Inc. was founded in April 2012 by veterans of the EDA industry with extensive experience in physical design automation. SimplifyDA has developed patented innovative technology which revolutionizes the physical design process and becomes the next generation in design methodology.